I sign up for Hughs about a week and half ago I have lost my phone service due to the tech that installed it. He installed it in my wash room letting me to believe that it was already hooked up to the phone line he drilled a hole in the middle of my siding of the house. I am 63 years old I need my phone I would like to know what you are going to do about it I signed for internet and phone I will not pay for something I am not getting I will get a phone a cancel my phone at NO CHARGE

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Hughes Network Systems. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Hughes Network Systems to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Dish Network. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hughes Network Systems and hughes network systems internet service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Hughes Network Systems?

Comments